Efco are designed & manufactured in Italy.
The new Efco DS 2400 D brushcutter is designed to meet the needs of DIY users for private gardens and professionals responsible for maintenance of green spaces around condominiums, residential complexes and resorts.
Both user groups can benefit enormously from a multipurpose tool that can be quickly set up as a brushcutter, hedgetrimmer, pruner or leaf blower.
Each application – with the exception of the brushcutter, which is supplied as standard with the engine unit – is managed separately and can be purchased after purchasing the basic tool as the need arises. Users can also order an extension that increases the length of the drive tube to allow the tool to reach higher hedges or loftier branches: this makes it possible to dispense with the need for impractical ladders or access platforms.
The same compact and light weight engine unit together with a notools coupling system for mounting the various attachments, makes this tool easy to use in all seasons: cutting the grass and trimming hedges in spring or pruning duties and leaf blowing during the autumn months.
Using just one motor for all applications means simplified maintenance and refueling of just one tank, while simultaneously reducing the space required for transport or winter storage.
- Driven by a powerful 21.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, developing 0.9kw of power also featuring an electronically controlled digital coil and a rev limiter for improved performance and better fuel economy
- Also fitted with an ‘Easy On’ device to reduce starter cord resistance, helping to assist quick and hassle-free starting
- Versatile ‘No Tools’ or pressing buttons quick-fit system allows for quick and easy switching between four implements, including the option of hedgetrimmer, pruner and blower attachments.
- Supplied as standard as a brush cutter with a superbly effective dual nylon line trimmer head and a tough three-tooth brushcutter blade for excellent grass cutting versatility
- Trimmer head features both semi-automatic ‘Tap & Go’ line advancement and innovative ‘Load & Go’ technology to facilitate quick and easy maintenance
- Brushcutter attachment features a robust plastic blade guard to deflect grass clippings, stones, soil and other debris thrown up during use.
- equipped with an ergonomically designed loop handle and a built-in anti-vibration system for added comfort over extended periods of use.
- This represents one of the best purchases available on the market right now.
- Please chose your attachments these are not included in the above price, this machine is sold as a brushcutter with the blade & nylon head or contact us for help on 07831 175 575.
||1.2 HP - 0.9 kW/21.7 cm³
||110 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line - 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
|Fuel tank capacity