The new range of DS 2200 (Euro 2) takes the market for these machines to another level by introducing new standards of quality that will be hard to resist.
In terms both of performance and of operating comfort.
Free 3 year manufacturers warranty!
Incredibly compact, incredibly lightweight, and incredibly powerful. The new DS 2200 range ofoffer the quality of professional models with all the benefits of tools aimed at home users. DS 2200 are the lightest and most compact tools in their category. Featherweight with plenty of muscle. Destined to raise the reference standards of users, because once they experience the difference they never go back. When the jobs call for frequent use and prolonged running, the manoeuvrability, reliability and practicality of these models are must-have features.
- 21.7 cm³ 1.1 HP (0.8 kW) 2-stroke engine: featuring generous torque output with a linear power curve even at low revs.
- with electronic control and revs limiter: for easier starting, improved performance thanks to consistently uniform combustion and reduced fuel consumption.
- 24 mm dia. aluminium shaft arm, 6 mm internal flexible drive shaft with aluminium pair with M10 male drive pin: guarantee of maximum power .
- Graphic representation of starting operations: facilitates engine starting even for less expert users.
- Primer visible on engine cover: easier access and operation.
- Choke lever integral with half-throttle setting: fast and easy starting.
- Filler cap with two grips (side and top) and tank filler neck in vertical position: refuelling operations made easier.
- Innovative 110 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.4 mm dia. line: for straightforward line replacement - just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
- 150 mm shaft arm: the operator is always able to maintain an erect posture.
|Power/Displacement||1.1 HP - 0.8 kW/21.7 cm³|
|Tube diameter||24 mm|
|Cutting components||110 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line|
Simple and intuitive to get started, practical and convenient to operate, minimal maintenance requirement — in short, the perfect package.
And ultra-low fuel consumption too, in the case of versions with Euro 2 engines capable of running equally well on traditional petrol and alkylate fuels.
No less important are maximum care for the environment, and more than 50 minutes uninterrupted operation on a full tank.
Free delivery Uk mainland, Price on Application for Highlands & islands
Write a review
We aim to send 99% of deliveries next day for UK mainland.
Islands Highlands & Northern Ireland are extra. ( allow 3-5 workingdays)
We can also deliver to mainland Europe & worldwide, for this we require town & post/Zip code.
Please contact us for a price. (07831 175 575)
For European customer business transactions please supply a valid EU Vat number this will be ckecked against the EU Database & the Vat removed accordingly.
Also required are email & telephone numbers for all deliveries.